Benefits of membership
- Access to specialized MSDO information on a secured members website;
- Access to the members and their vast knowledge and expertise through the secured members website; an excellent resource to have your questions answered and best practices shared;
- Access to membership survey results and collaborative information sharing;
- Special member rates to annual national and local conferences and workshops;
- Opportunity to support the growth and professionalism of municipal service delivery;
- Ability to participate in discussions with federal, provincial and municipal counterparts involving service delivery improvements. Discussions include the Self-Service initiatives, Identity Management & Authentication, Adoption of a Single Business Number, among others;
- Ability to influence and offer your voice on service delivery issues at a national level through the Institute for Citizen Centred Service (ICCS) and the Public Sector Service Delivery Council (PSSDC);
- Endless networking opportunities with a great group of professionals!
Costs of membership
One municipal membership fee will cover all staff from your organization.
- $ 150 – population under 20,000
- $ 250 – population 20,001 to 100,000
- $ 500 – population 101,000 to 300,000
- $ 750 – population 301,000 to 500,000
- $ 1,000 – population > 500,000
Membership fees are subject to additional sales tax and are typically due by March 31 of the calendar year.